Welcome to Goldstory's Forum, Please feel free to browse around and post !

KissShot's GM App

KissShot

KissShot's GM App

Post  KissShot on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Name: Daniel/Danny/Dan, call me whatever

IGN: KissShot

Time zone: Ohio, United States (Eastern Time Zone)

Why do you think you'd make a good GM in goldstory?: I'm passionate about helping others, and building communities. I haven't been apart of the GoldMS community for long, but I've been very active for the time I've spent on it. Whenever I am online I spend my time helping others out, or finding things that we can improve on. As a GM, I want to help the community grow, and build a stable, consistent flow of players who get on the server on a daily basis. The server needs work, but I see potential in it becoming a thriving, popular server in the near future.

Server names that you have been apart of the staff: I do not have any experience in moderating on Maplestory servers, however I have acted as a server Moderator/and Owner for multiple servers in Minecraft (way back when), and I have been a forum moderator on countless other websites. I know how to act professionally, fair, and fun. I would consider myself an experienced moderator.

List some events: I'm not really familiar with many Maplestory events o.o
    I would definitely host some on a daily basis though, to keep players interested in the server.

idk

Hide & Seek
    Jumpquests
    Trivia

I'm sure I can find more events by googling them. I'll host any events that you want me to ;-;.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 pm